Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ooh, some many computer game releases and news, so little time to paint.


Following the announcement of MechWarrior reboot (see previous blog post) which got me excited, I decided to buy the Blood Bowl PC game too. I had never played Blood Bowl before, but I always was interested in it.

It's really awesome, albeit a bit pricey at 50 euros for a digital download (I could also buy the DVD version, but I couldn't be bothered to visit the local mall). As I see it, the solo campaign is pretty OK, but the game really shines in Mutliplayer mode. You got an option for RTS mode and Turn based. I love turn based games, so that's what I prefer. The rules are very loyal to the current version of Blood Bowl (Living Rulebook 5th edition).

If you are interested in playing a few games with me, my coach name is 'plutonick'. I am also fervertly looking for more Greek players, and perhaps I might get a Greek league started!

No comments:

Post a Comment